We believe thoughtful engineering practices lead to quality, stability, and effectiveness. We work with startups and established technology organisations to deliver cultural outcomes that drive business results. We do that by sharing what we know, seeking to learn more, and continuously improving.
We help organisations and their people continuously improve their culture and work processes. We review your engineering practices to identify core strengths, key weaknesses, and areas for improvement. We work with you to cultivate a healthy culture that supports both the business and its individuals' goals. We help you learn and grow.
We work with you to create a customised approach to your next project. We initiate a discovery phase to understand your problems, where improvements are required, and where results can be achieved. We have delivered numerous successful tailored programs to our clients in the following areas:
- We worked with ANZ on hiring the right people for their internal Re-Skilling Accelerator.
- We developed and delivered an Associate Developer onboarding program with Qantas Hotels that resulted in the Qantas Hotels Engineering Academy.
- We consulted to the Data61 executive team on the rollout of Objectives and Key Results, then supervised and drove that rollout over twelve months.
- We work with Buildkite to launch a number of key projects, such as their plugin directory, blog powered by a headless CMS, and careers site.
- We continue to have multiple engagements with Biarri Networks coaching their software engineering leaders and producing new processes for software development, hiring, and product support.
Recent blog post
Introducing different ways to lead and motivate your team by choosing a leadership style that best addresses the demands of a particular situation. Also suggesting a few things for you to try at home